Who may apply: All U.S. Citizens
Position Location: I&T Directorate, Infrastructure & Production Support, Infrastructure Operations, Network Operations.
To view pay rates in a specific location visit the Office of Personnel Management pay tables at https://www.opm.gov/policy-data-oversight/pay-leave/salaries-wages/.Learn more about this agency
Pay for first time hires to the Federal Government will typically be set at step 1 salary range for their respective grade level.
- Resolves system or end-user problems and makes necessary modifications to the operating system, network software, and hardware configurations.
- Works with security officers, users, computer personnel, and other support personnel to ensure security regulations are followed and that installation, command, and agency security standards are met.
- Performs staff assignments related to project planning, monitoring, and/or coordinating systems life cycle functions.
- Establishes test criteria and data for network operations to ensure all program modules and outputs for assigned projects are tested for completeness and accuracy.
- Analyzes hardware and software reliability and utilization reports for large, complex hardware and software systems to identify and correct problem areas and to establish computer and connectivity performance levels.
Occasional travel - You may be expected to travel for this position.
Job family (Series)
This job originated on www.usajobs.gov. For the full announcement and to apply, visit www.usajobs.gov/GetJob/ViewDetails/583985600. Only resumes submitted according to the instructions on the job announcement listed at www.usajobs.gov will be considered.