Who may apply: Current Permanent DFAS Employees & PPP Military Spouse Preference
Position Location: I&T Directorate, Infrastructure & Production Support, Infrastructure Operations, Network Operations.Learn more about this agency
This job announcement may be used to fill similar positions on other teams in the I&T Directorate.
- Resolves system or end-user problems and makes necessary modifications to the operating system, network software, and hardware configurations.
- Works with security officers, users, computer personnel, and other support personnel to ensure security regulations are followed and that installation, command, and agency security standards are met.
- Performs staff assignments related to project planning, monitoring, and/or coordinating systems life cycle functions.
- Establishes test criteria and data for network operations to ensure all program modules and outputs for assigned projects are tested for completeness and accuracy.
- Analyzes hardware and software reliability and utilization reports for large, complex hardware and software systems to identify and correct problem areas and to establish computer and connectivity performance levels.
Occasional travel - You may be expected to travel for this position.
Job family (Series)
This job originated on www.usajobs.gov. For the full announcement and to apply, visit www.usajobs.gov/GetJob/ViewDetails/583985400. Only resumes submitted according to the instructions on the job announcement listed at www.usajobs.gov will be considered.