About the Position: Gathers information concerning the Installation, Installation Management Command, other Army commands and the Army, from various sources, for use in command information and digital platforms, including social media.Learn more about this agency
- Identifies, researches and writes stories/captions/general announcements for use in Fort Knox?s command information news platforms.
- Edits stories for accuracy, spelling, grammar, sentence structure and journalism writing style and pulls other authorized content for use in the installation?s news and social media platforms.
- Photographs events/activities for use in Fort Knox?s command information news platforms.
- Uses graphics and design software, and creates and posts content to digital/social media platforms to keep publics informed of Fort Knox activities.
- Coordinates with on and off post organizations to keep informed of current events and items of interest and develops/maintains sources to relay pertinent information to internal and external audiences.
This job originated on www.usajobs.gov. For the full announcement and to apply, visit www.usajobs.gov/GetJob/ViewDetails/583766000. Only resumes submitted according to the instructions on the job announcement listed at www.usajobs.gov will be considered.