The incumbent will be responsible for drafting and editing speeches for the USTDA leadership, developing marketing materials, presentations and briefs; drafts and reviews news releases, success stories, fact sheets, background papers and talking points; developing and implementing outreach and communications strategies; supporting the development of content for the Agency's website; and initiating and co-hosting events with Agency stakeholders.Learn more about this agency
- Develops factually accurate and thoroughly researched communication tools, such as press releases, report summaries, blog posts, speeches, fact sheets, policy documents, briefing papers, website and social media content, and official correspondence.
- Responds verbally or in writing to public requests for information.
- Designs and oversees the production of USTDA documents, brochures, publications, webpage content, newsletters, press releases, public presentations, and blog postings.
- Drafts and/or edits speeches, talking points, correspondence and briefing materials for senior Agency officials.
- Collects information on industries/businesses and sectors that feeds into the Agency's communications strategy and public affairs campaigns.
- Writes and/or provides substantive contributions to major USTDA informational publications, including the Annual Report, budget requests to OMB and letters to Members of Congress.
- Plans and develops USTDA-led events, often in collaboration with Agency program staff, involving U.S. industry and host-country partners, such as workshops, conferences and reverse trade missions.
- Monitors domestic and international publications and compiles weekly press articles about or of interest to USTDA.
Occasional travel - You may be expected to travel for this position.
Job family (Series)
This job originated on www.usajobs.gov. For the full announcement and to apply, visit www.usajobs.gov/GetJob/ViewDetails/583761600. Only resumes submitted according to the instructions on the job announcement listed at www.usajobs.gov will be considered.