About the Position: This position is with The Chemical Biological Center (CBC).Learn more about this agency
The Chemical Biological Center (CBC) is participating in an alternative personnel system known as the Laboratory Personnel Demonstration Project (DEMO). The pay band DB-03 is equal to the former GS-12 step 01 through GS-14 step 10.
This position is being filled as a temporary promotion not to exceed 1 year.
THIS IS AN INTERDISCIPLINARY POSITION AND MAY BE FILLED WITH ANY OF THE LISTED OCCUPATIONS.
- Plans work to be accomplished by subordinates, sets and adjusts short-term priorities, and prepares schedules for completion of work.
- Provide technical assistance and advice to other agencies and military services.
- Leading analytical and evaluative methods to plan, execute, conceptualize and define phases of project development.
- Provide technical direction, advice, review and evaluation of contractual work in the development and production of new items, materials, and procedures.
- Managing complex technical programs or projects.
- Conduct analysis of short and long term goals to plan resources and project development.
- Develop costs and schedules to ensure program goals are met.
- Prioritize programs or resources to accomplish mission objectives.
- Provide oversight to insure programs are executed in timely manner and within fiscal constraints.
- Lead a team of multi-discipline individuals such as scientist, engineers and technicians in order to complete appropriate projects.
25% or less - You may be expected to travel for this position.
Job family (Series)
This job originated on www.usajobs.gov. For the full announcement and to apply, visit www.usajobs.gov/GetJob/ViewDetails/583731100. Only resumes submitted according to the instructions on the job announcement listed at www.usajobs.gov will be considered.