About the Position: Fort Lee, Home of Logistic Warriors, is a US Army installation located near the Tri-Cities of Petersburg, Colonial Heights, and Hopewell, VA. Fort Lee is south of Richmond, the Capital of Virginia. There are a number of important missions accomplished by the activities located here. The missions accomplished at Fort Lee include combat and training development and the professional development of military personnel through various training programs.Learn more about this agency
- Oversee the preparation of plans for energy conservation related projects to meet efficiency requirements.
- Review complex designs prepared by architect-engineers for technical adequacy.
- Resolve issues through technical reviews, technology research and making recommendations to existing Facilities.
- Advise leadership on the applicability of new technology to existing utilities and the potential cost savings upon installation.
- Implement and monitor the organizations energy conservation program.
- Participate in the energy program by assisting with cost and consumption analysis.
- Advise leadership on matters that impact energy management systems and their efficiency.
- Analyze energy data to optimize program efficiencies.
Occasional travel - You may be expected to travel for this position.
This job originated on www.usajobs.gov. For the full announcement and to apply, visit www.usajobs.gov/GetJob/ViewDetails/583698900. Only resumes submitted according to the instructions on the job announcement listed at www.usajobs.gov will be considered.