About the Position: The US Army Corps of Engineers is an equal opportunity employer. The Corps is firmly committed to recruiting, retaining and developing a diverse and inclusive workforce where all employees are valued for their talents as members of the team.Learn more about this agency
- Serves as Division Counsel, North Atlantic Division (NAD), US Army Corps of Engineers.
- Direct supervision over subordinate legal personnel in the Division Office and staff supervision over the legal functions at subordinate Districts: New England, New York, Philadelphia, Norfolk, and Europe.
- Provide adequate legal counsel to the Division Commander, the Deputy Division Commanders, Directors, and Office Chiefs within the Division.
- Provide regulatory responsibilities of the Corps and involves civil and military planning, design, construction, and civil works maintenance and operations performed over a large region of the North Atlantic United States and Europe.
- Develop staff objectives, schedules, procedures, and overall legal policies based on current NAD missions and mission contingencies
Occasional travel - Business travel may be up to 10% of the time.
This job originated on www.usajobs.gov. For the full announcement and to apply, visit www.usajobs.gov/GetJob/ViewDetails/583616900. Only resumes submitted according to the instructions on the job announcement listed at www.usajobs.gov will be considered.