About the Position: The incumbent will work for a U.S. Army Recruiting Battalion in the Advertising and Public Affairs section and will be responsible for developing modern and engaging content to support the battalion's engagement strategy for reaching its internal and external audiences as part of the recruiting mission for the U.S. Army and Army Reserve.Learn more about this agency
- Develops modern and engaging multimedia content that promotes public awareness of the organization and supports the recruiting mission using appropriate virtual communication tools to reach the intended audience.
- Utilizes multiple social media platforms as well as social media management tools to convey information and publicize the organization's mission.
- Monitors Army recruiting social media pages throughout the specified unit for appropriate, professional content and provide feedback and advice to page managers based on analysis of the content's effectiveness.
- Writes a variety of articles and social media posts conveying information and clarifying the Agency operations, programs and activities to specialized audiences and the general public.
- Produces quality stories, photos, graphics and video products that educate the intended audience about Army opportunities and benefits and corrects misperceptions about service.
25% or less - Business travel required 20% of the time.
Job family (Series)
This job originated on www.usajobs.gov. For the full announcement and to apply, visit www.usajobs.gov/GetJob/ViewDetails/583493800. Only resumes submitted according to the instructions on the job announcement listed at www.usajobs.gov will be considered.