If you have experience with high tech, promotional or educational marketing campaigns then this job’s for you! We are seeking individuals who have a proven track record in visualizing, planning, implementing and monitoring professional media marketing campaigns for IT or similarly educational and informational advertising engagements including: concept design; content development; visualization and design; media outlet placement; and print design and social media messaging.Learn more about this agency
The Chief Information Officer (CIO) is the principal advisor to the Under Secretary and Director on the application of information technology (IT) to support and improve the Agency’s business processes. This position is established to provide operational oversight and implementation of process and strategies that support the marketing of the vision, goals, and mission established by the OCIO. The position reports to the Chief of Staff.
The individual selected for this position will…
- Developing and analyzing processes, messaging, and marketing strategies.
- Increasing awareness of the OCIO reputation for quality and delivery, sustains that awareness, gathers feedback, and develops a consistent message.
- Developing marketing activities that reflect marketing analysis, formulation and execution.
- Ensuring that all the marketing messages result in clear and tangible benefits.
- Evaluating brand messaging effectiveness, clarity and visual presentation.
- Collaborating with news media to showcase USPTO OCIO IT through leadership.
- Preparing written materials for content for internal and external local and national media publications, websites and social media.
Job family (Series)
This job originated on www.usajobs.gov. For the full announcement and to apply, visit www.usajobs.gov/GetJob/ViewDetails/583230300. Only resumes submitted according to the instructions on the job announcement listed at www.usajobs.gov will be considered.