The primary purpose of this position is to provide Health Care aid at the Health Care System VISN and facility levels. The position is responsible for delivering a broad array of health care services throughout the Medical Center, and its various locations that provide screening of patients and employees.Learn more about this agency
- Conducts screening of all employees and patients entering facility.
- Keeps count and track all who enters the facility using a hand tracker provided by the VA.
- Sign in and sign out daily supplies and take to their designated work stations.
- Operates thermometer or any other device provided to monitor temperatures for screening purposes.
- Provides required equipment to incoming patrons, to include face masks and wrist bands,
- Performs other duties as assigned
Work Schedule: Rotating Shifts. Nights, Weekends, Holidays, 24/7 (will be based upon organizational need)
Telework: Not available
Position Description/PD#: Health Aid/612-01313-A
Relocation/Recruitment Incentives: Not Authorized
Financial Disclosure Report: Not required
Job family (Series)
This job originated on www.usajobs.gov. For the full announcement and to apply, visit www.usajobs.gov/GetJob/ViewDetails/582866000. Only resumes submitted according to the instructions on the job announcement listed at www.usajobs.gov will be considered.