The Program Analyst is a primary member of team responsible for providing operational support to DecisionLearn more about this agency
Support System (DSS) for the Veterans Integrated Service Network (VISN) 17.
- The Program Analyst uses analytical techniques and abilities in support of the DSS program and its role in VA managerial cost accounting.
- Provides operational support to DSS.
- Performs tasks associated with the operations and maintenance of DSS
- ensures procedures are completed reliably and in a timely fashion
- adheres to current policies and practices and maintains accurate records of all activities.
- The incumbent performs DSS structure maintenance for the VISN and/or medical center. Such maintenance activities may include but are not limited to:
- changes to the structural framework;
- enhancement of cost and/or product identification;
- and the enhancement of relative value units (RVUs).
Work Schedule: Monday-Friday, 8am-4:30pm
Telework: May be available.
Virtual: This is may a virtual position for a highly qualified candidate.
Position Description/PD#: Program Analyst/PD08419A
Relocation/Recruitment Incentives: Not Authorized
Financial Disclosure Report: Not required
Occasional travel - You may be expected to travel for this position.
This job originated on www.usajobs.gov. For the full announcement and to apply, visit www.usajobs.gov/GetJob/ViewDetails/582830400. Only resumes submitted according to the instructions on the job announcement listed at www.usajobs.gov will be considered.