The Beckley VAMC Chiropractic Service provides examination, diagnosis, treatment and management of non-operative musculoskeletal and neuromuscular conditions at the Beckley VAMC and Community Based Outreach Centers (CBOCs). This position will provide coverage to both Princeton CBOC and Greenbrier CBOC, and incumbent will be expected to travel between both CBOCs to provide coverage at the need of the service. Incumbent may be expected to report to Beckley VAMC occasionally.Learn more about this agency
Job duties include, but are not limited to:
- provide patient care that is compassionate, appropriate, and effective for the promotion of health, prevention of illness, treatment of disease, and care at the end of life.
- demonstrate knowledge of established and evolving biomedical, clinical and social sciences, and the application of their knowledge to patient care and the education of others.
- ensure practice-based learning and improvement, chiropractors are expected to be able to use scientific evidence and methods to investigate, evaluate, and improve patient care.
- demonstrate interpersonal and communication skills that enable them to establish and maintain professional relationships with patients, families, and other members of the health care team.
- demonstrate behaviors that reflect a commitment to continuous professional development, ethical practice, and understanding and sensitivity to diversity, and a responsible attitude toward their patients, their profession.
- demonstrate both an understanding of the contexts and systems in which health care is provided, and the ability to apply this knowledge to improve optimizing health care.
- show effectiveness in teaching, monitor and coordinate educational activities, and comply with necessary trainee supervision.
Financial Discloser Report: Not required
50% or less - You may be expected to travel for this position.
Job family (Series)
This job originated on www.usajobs.gov. For the full announcement and to apply, visit www.usajobs.gov/GetJob/ViewDetails/582813200. Only resumes submitted according to the instructions on the job announcement listed at www.usajobs.gov will be considered.