Tour of Duty: 8:00 a.m. - 4:30 p.m.Learn more about this agency
Position Description Title/PD#: Procurement Analyst (Quality Assurance Specialist) / PD# 26009-A
Compressed/Flexible Schedules: Available
Virtual Position: No
This recruitment is for one position within the VHA Regional Procurement Office (RPO) Central. Duty Location can be any of the NCO or PCAC locations within RPO Central. The duty location will remain the same for the selectee.
Procurement Analyst (Quality Assurance Specialist) / PD# 26009-A
- Serves as the Procurement Analyst Quality Assurance Specialist (QA) for the VHA Acquisition Regional Procurement Office (RPO).
- Provides contract quality assurance support to a team of contract specialists performing work up to the GS-1102-9 to GS-13 grade level.
- Maintains current knowledge of acquisition regulations, directive, information letters and general procedures.
- Conducts required contract reviews as required by procurement regulations.
- Conducts routine reviews of contract files in the Electronic Contract Management System (eCMS) to assure all required contract documentation has been completed.
- Takes the initiative and identifies improvements to the contracting process/program within the RPO.
- Facilitates meetings with the appropriate Director of Contracting (DOC), Contracting Officer and/or contract specialist to communicate findings as they pertain to the contracts, sharing agreements and overall acquisitions and coordinates any follow-up action.
- Uses extensive knowledge in all aspects of contracting; these include, but are not limited to, the procurement of supplies and services using sealed bid, competitive, and noncompetitive procedures.
Occasional travel - You may be expected to travel for this position.
Job family (Series)
This job originated on www.usajobs.gov. For the full announcement and to apply, visit www.usajobs.gov/GetJob/ViewDetails/582798400. Only resumes submitted according to the instructions on the job announcement listed at www.usajobs.gov will be considered.