This position will support the Federal Governments response efforts to COVID-19.Learn more about this agency
RN will float between areas within the Surgical Specialty Care service line including GI/Endoscopy, recovery room, ambulatory surgery and the surgery clinic including but not limited to urology, orthopedics, pain clinic, podiatry and general surgery. The RN will be aligned with the Nurse Manager for the GI Clinic, however, will receive direction for the nurse managers in the areas where assigned float duties are.
ResponsibilitiesRegistered Nurse-Surgical Specialty Care Float responsibilities include:
- providing population specific and culturally and ethnically sensitive care
- maintaining a caring and safe environment
- promoting wellness and providing preventive health care
- educating patients/family and significant others about healthy practices and treatment modalities
- assuring continuity of care
- coordinating the care across settings and among caregivers
- managing information
- communicating effectively
- maintaining and improving health-care practice environments conducive to the provision of safe quality health care.
Financial Disclosure Report: Not required
Job family (Series)
This job originated on www.usajobs.gov. For the full announcement and to apply, visit www.usajobs.gov/GetJob/ViewDetails/582752300. Only resumes submitted according to the instructions on the job announcement listed at www.usajobs.gov will be considered.