The incumbent serves as the Program Specialist within Rehabilitation and Prosthetic Services and is responsible for performing a variety of significant administrative, analytical, evaluative work and technical functions, tasks and special projects.Learn more about this agency
Duties of the position include
- High-level management and program support work
- Performs office program Planning Work
- Evaluates policies and directives for program effectiveness
- Serves as the records management liaison
- Supports VHA records office in implementing records management programs
- Manages and prepares responses to correspondence
- Prepares requests to the decentralized program offices for routine administrative operational matters
- Schedules appointments and coordinates meetings
Telework: Available during emergency situations and closure of office
Virtual: This is not a virtual position.
Position Description/PD#: Program Specialist/PD01239-0
Relocation/Recruitment Incentives: Not Authorized
Financial Disclosure Report: Not required
Occasional travel - You may be expected to travel for this position.
Job family (Series)
This job originated on www.usajobs.gov. For the full announcement and to apply, visit www.usajobs.gov/GetJob/ViewDetails/582747900. Only resumes submitted according to the instructions on the job announcement listed at www.usajobs.gov will be considered.