This position is located in the FDA Office of Information Management and Technology, Office of Information Security (OIS) which provide high quality, secure, and efficient IT solutions that enable the FDA to promote and protect the public health.Learn more about this agency
- This position reports to the Foreign Travel Operations Manager under the guidance of the Director for Counterintelligence and Insider Threat.
- Serve as a cybersecurity engineer in providing coordination, operational, and technical support for overseas travel and distribution of associated IT equipment.
- Provides timely responses and assistance for customer requests and inquiries.
- Perform advanced forensics examinations on foreign travel IT equipment.
- Conducts treat and vulnerability scans and assessments for the identification for malicious activity and other cyber related threats.
This job originated on www.usajobs.gov. For the full announcement and to apply, visit www.usajobs.gov/GetJob/ViewDetails/582676200. Only resumes submitted according to the instructions on the job announcement listed at www.usajobs.gov will be considered.