This position is located within the VHA Member Services (MS), Health Resources Center (HRC), Director's Office, Quality Management division. The incumbent serves as the Quality Assurance Program Manager planning, developing, implementing and directing, quality assurance objectives. The HRC business line operations are located at five major sites in the continental United States: Topeka KS; Canandaigua, NY; and Waco TX.Learn more about this agency
The incumbent serves as the Supervisory Program Analyst (Quality Assurance Program Manager) within VHA Member Services, Health Resource Center, Director's Office. In the is role, you will independently plan and administer programs and activities for the Quality Assurance staff and set overall requirements related to policies, objectives, time frames, and procedures. You will apply senior management skills to projects having far-reaching and long-term implications for the VA.
1. Implement, manage and coordinate quality planning for support services to business lines, contact centers, other VA organizations, Veteran Service Organizations and Veterans, their family members, beneficiaries and caregivers.
2. Plan, develop, implement recommend and monitor for quality assurance and quality management programs.
3. Review and evaluate technical data to identify characteristics that may affect out come.
4. Coordinate with compliance and internal control staff regarding deficiencies to formulate and recommend corrective actions.
5. Determine valid workload changes, expanded requirements, procedural or operational changes.
6. Recommend modifications to current operating procedures.
7. Identify changes in workload trends and procedures.
8. Perform data collection to determine magnitude and direction of changes.
9. Ensure the quality management program is property administered and deliverables meet quality assurance standards.
10. Establish and communicate guidelines and performance expectations for staff.
11. Recommend personnel actions to include disciplinary and performance-based actions, awards, and promotions.
12. Review and approval staff leave requests.
13. Ensure staff are properly trained to perform assigned duties.
*If selected, you will need supervisory approval.
Work Schedule: Monday-Friday, 40 hours a week, between 7am-4:30pm
Compressed/Flexible: Not available
Virtual: This is not a virtual position.
Position Description/PD#: Supervisory Program Analyst (HRC-Quality Assurance) (Detail/Temporary Promotion)/PD074630
Relocation/Recruitment Incentives: Not Authorized
Financial Disclosure Report: Not required
25% or less - You may be expected to travel for this position.
This job originated on www.usajobs.gov. For the full announcement and to apply, visit www.usajobs.gov/GetJob/ViewDetails/582635800. Only resumes submitted according to the instructions on the job announcement listed at www.usajobs.gov will be considered.