This position is located in Smithsonian Institution’s Office of Smithsonian Facilities (SF), Office of Planning, Design and Construction (OPDC). The purpose of this position is to supervise and direct the operation of the Branch.Learn more about this agency
- Directs the collection and analysis of all requirements for Capital and Maintenance funding for all components of the Smithsonian Institution.
- Responsible for the execution of the Facility Capital and Maintenance Five Year Plans and current year programs.
- Develops and maintains a Project Management requirement reporting system which efficiently monitors project information.
- Coordinates with SF Office of Financial Asset Management (FAM) to jointly develop strategies and presentation formats and recommends changes to OFEO budget policy and procedure as needed.
- Plans, organizes, directs, and supervises the personnel and activities of the Branch.
Job family (Series)
This job originated on www.usajobs.gov. For the full announcement and to apply, visit www.usajobs.gov/GetJob/ViewDetails/582584400. Only resumes submitted according to the instructions on the job announcement listed at www.usajobs.gov will be considered.