This position will manage, direct and oversee the implementation and sustainment of a Local Recovery program at Hampton VAMC. It is the responsibility of the LRC to promote a culture of care within the VA that removes barriers and stigma that may be associated with mental illness. The LRC functions as a champion and advocate for the recovery model and services as part of the Mental Health & Behavioral Sciences Leadership team to ensure that the culture of the facility is recovery-oriented.Learn more about this agency
Major Duties Include:
- Develop facility recovery education plans for providers and veterans and their families.
- Develop and implement recovery-based programs and processes as well as monitor outcomes using data-driven quality assurance processes.
- Serve as a liaison between the National Recovery Program, the Local Recovery Program, and individuals seeking treatment.
- Responsible for timely completions of all program evaluations and documents required by the Medical Center or healthcare system, VISN and VACO, ensuring compliance with appropriate accrediting bodies and monitoring entities, as appropriate.
- Train graduate or post-graduate trainees as appropriate.
- Provide a full range of therapeutic interventions including evidenced based and recovery oriented individual and group psychotherapy.
- Coordinate community-based services, including information and referral for additional services from other VA programs, other government programs and community agency programs.
Work Schedule: Monday - Friday; 8:00 AM - 4:30PM
Financial Disclosure Report: Not required
This job originated on www.usajobs.gov. For the full announcement and to apply, visit www.usajobs.gov/GetJob/ViewDetails/582455600. Only resumes submitted according to the instructions on the job announcement listed at www.usajobs.gov will be considered.