THIS IS A NATIONAL GUARD TITLE 32 EXCEPTED SERVICE POSITION.
This National Guard position is for a Supply Technician, Position Description Number D0895000 and is part of the WY United States Property and Fiscal Office, National Guard.Learn more about this agency
The incumbent will function as the technical expert in various supply areas such as rations, ammunition, petroleum/oils/lubricants (POL), medical, and other general categories of materials management. The purpose of this position is to manage supply related activities including support of inventory control, storage, distribution, cataloging, supply identification systems, property utilization and other related supply activities using standard Army Management Information Systems (STAMIS).
(1) Serves as manager for assigned materials.
(2) Reviews justification and approves issues for emergency requests.
(3) Manages and reviews supply transactions based on dollar limitations, status of Obligation Authority (OA), status of consumer funds and verifying with requisitioning activity.
(4) Is responsible for managing the DOD Activity Address File (DODAAF) to include additions, changes and deletions.
(5) Maintains contacts with customers for critical shortages.
** This is NOT an all-inclusive list of duties. **
Occasional travel - You may be expected to travel for this position.
Job family (Series)
This job originated on www.usajobs.gov. For the full announcement and to apply, visit www.usajobs.gov/GetJob/ViewDetails/582381500. Only resumes submitted according to the instructions on the job announcement listed at www.usajobs.gov will be considered.