About the position:Learn more about this agency
This position will be assigned to the Malmstrom Inn & Suites on Malmstrom AFB, MT
This is a flexible position, guaranteed 0-40 hours per week with no access to NAF's Employee Benefits Plan. This is a crafts and trades position, so pay is determined by the agencies wage schedule.
This position requires the incumbent to be able to lift and carry objects weighing up to 50 pounds, and the incumbent may be subjected to drug testing.
Malmstrom AFB NAF
The incumbent will Perform a variety of maintenance, custodial, and repair jobs to include simple carpentry, repairs, plumbing, painting, maintenance repair and minor construction for the lodging operation.
- Accomplishes electrical work to comply with Air Force regulations and inspections by CE electricians when warranted. Informs supervisor of major problems. Uses manual and gas/electrical tools; i.e. tiller, chain saws, hedgers, clippers, axe, and blower; maintains bench stock levels of parts, materials, tools etc. at prescribed levels.
- Will utilize hand/power tools such as drills, power saws, routers, standard hand tools, straight edge, chalk lines, tapes, rulers, caulking guns, pipes, wrenches, putty knives, paint brushes/rollers, etc.
- Performs all monthly facility safety self-inspections requirements; i.e. fire extinguishers, smoke detectors, and exit signs.
- Counts and sorts dirty linens for contractor pickup, counts and distributes clean linens and acts as the Quality Assurance Evaluator for the Linen Contractor.
- Conducts monthly inventory of all linen
Job family (Series)
This job originated on www.usajobs.gov. For the full announcement and to apply, visit www.usajobs.gov/GetJob/ViewDetails/582291200. Only resumes submitted according to the instructions on the job announcement listed at www.usajobs.gov will be considered.