This position is part of the Chemawa Indian School, Bureau of Indian Education. As a Principal you will be responsible for coordinating and supervising the education activities of the school to include planning, developing, directing and conducting BIA school programs.Learn more about this agency
This position is filled under P.L. 95-561 and will require a contract renewal on an annual basis.
As a Principal CE-1710-8, your typical work assignments may include the following under supervision:
- Provide professional and instructional leadership to the faculty and is responsible for the development of a school curriculum.
- Oversee the budget program, acquisitions, and HR services.
- Responsible for complete control, planning, implementing, supervision and coordination safety and the school's Facility Management program.
- Assign, supervise and direct the work of professional, paraprofessional, contract education staff and wage employees.
- Responsible to promote activities for the general welfare, to enhance public relations with the community and public school, and cooperate with other Bureau program personnel including Federal/State officials in administering their programs in the community.
Occasional travel - You may be expected to travel for this position.
Job family (Series)
This job originated on www.usajobs.gov. For the full announcement and to apply, visit www.usajobs.gov/GetJob/ViewDetails/582156200. Only resumes submitted according to the instructions on the job announcement listed at www.usajobs.gov will be considered.