In this position, as a Training Technician, you will work as a member of the Education Service team and provide and support knowledge-based information services and resources for Health Care System Staff, patient, residents, healthcare affiliated students at the Fargo VA Health Care System in Fargo, ND.Learn more about this agency
Duties include, but may not be limited to the following:
- Provide programmatic support to the department.
- Order library educational materials.
- Prepare equipment, computers related to interactive simulation.
- Develop and maintain calendar of activities.
- Provide technical support to clinical training.
- Prepare detailed instructional documents.
- Participate in development and coordination of trainings.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
Work Schedule: Monday - Friday - 7:30 AM - 4:00 PM
Recruitment & Relocation Incentives: Not authorized
Financial Disclosure Report: Not Required
Occasional travel - You may be expected to travel for this position.
Job family (Series)
This job originated on www.usajobs.gov. For the full announcement and to apply, visit www.usajobs.gov/GetJob/ViewDetails/582067000. Only resumes submitted according to the instructions on the job announcement listed at www.usajobs.gov will be considered.