The recent graduates program targets individuals who have graduated recently from qualifying educational institutions or programs. To be eligible, applicants must apply within 2 years of degree or certificate completion, except for veterans, who will have up to 6 years after degree or certificate completion. Successful applicants will be placed in a dynamic, career development program.Learn more about this agency
To apply for this position send your resume to: http://tinyurl.com/yyjkronm
- As a participant in the Recent Graduates Program, you will receive both formal and on-the-job training to develop the required knowledge and skill to successfully perform the duties of the position.
- Review proposals for change which consist of objectives, scope, and users' expectations, and address problems requiring significant departure from established practice;
- Perform in-depth analysis of automated systems to accomplish design and programming assignment;
- Prepares testing and implementation plans, establishing test criteria and data to ensure that all program modules and outputs are tested for completeness and accuracy;
- Prepare system documentation for complex assignments in accordance with agency standards;
- Develop policy and procedures for implementation of higher level guidance;
- Monitor, evaluate, and coordinate assigned functions and briefing management officials on program status;
- Participate in on-site surveys or reviews to determine status and adequacy;
Occasional travel - You may be expected to travel for this position.
Job family (Series)
This job originated on www.usajobs.gov. For the full announcement and to apply, visit www.usajobs.gov/GetJob/ViewDetails/581979900. Only resumes submitted according to the instructions on the job announcement listed at www.usajobs.gov will be considered.