The incumbent provides administrative and management support services to the Administrative Officer which provides management and administrative advisory services. As an Administrative Technician, the incumbent assists in providing advice and guidance to staff on regulations, policies, and procedures governing various aspects of the office including, but not limited to, personnel, procurement, budget, travel, reports management, data processing and administrative services.Learn more about this agency
- Coordinate travel activities and serves as an authoritative source on the full range of travel services including: domestic, local, foreign and sponsored travel.
- Reviews expenditures of funds; identifying and developing methods to track budget expenditures or other related data.
- Prepare documents requesting personnel actions that comply with human resources regulations and policies.
- Provide guidance and advice in various administrative areas.
- Advise staff of organizational policies and procedures pertaining to personnel actions.
- Uses word processing equipment and software packages to generate, compute and retrieve data.
Job family (Series)
This job originated on www.usajobs.gov. For the full announcement and to apply, visit www.usajobs.gov/GetJob/ViewDetails/581870300. Only resumes submitted according to the instructions on the job announcement listed at www.usajobs.gov will be considered.