This Direct-Hire position is in the Food and Drug Administration and is located in the Office of Regulatory Affairs (ORA), Office of Regulatory Science (ORS) which is to protect consumer and enhance public health by maximizing compliance of FDA regulated products and minimizing risk associated with those products.Learn more about this agency
- Develops and maintains segments of a quality control/assurance program that assures quality work products and offers clear guidelines and quality standards.
- Participates in facilitating internal and external scientific audit.
- Provides information for all audits or lead audits, as necessary.
- Assists the Quality Systems Manager with identifying training needs from quality system results and develops training plans to satisfy those needs.
- Maintains and monitors all ancillary equipment to meet all requirements laid out by the international standard in assigned areas.
25% or less - You may be expected to travel for this position.
Job family (Series)
This job originated on www.usajobs.gov. For the full announcement and to apply, visit www.usajobs.gov/GetJob/ViewDetails/581857900. Only resumes submitted according to the instructions on the job announcement listed at www.usajobs.gov will be considered.