US Dept of Agriculture, Agricultural Marketing Service, Dairy Programs Federal Milk Market Administrator falls under Excepted Service. As a Full Stack Developer the incumbent will join a team supporting systems and applications used to operate our business. The development team is integrated with stakeholders and team members will be collaborating on initiatives to improve how our applications can best suit business requirements.Learn more about this agency
This position will be filled in the MA-3340 IT Specialist series.
As the Information Technology Developer in this position, you will:
- Support systems and applications used to operate Dairy Program business
- Collaborate on initiatives to continually improve how Dairy Program applications can best suit ongoing business requirements.
- Employ change control practices to software development tools and integrated development environments.
- Utilize programming and web development languages to program computer applications and develop web applications.
- Incorporate IT Best Practices for security, disaster recovery, backup, and development environment.
NOTE: 1 position will be filled in Boston, MA, Lenexa, KS, or Folsom, CA. Salary Ranges differ by location as follows.
Boston, MA: $80,389 - $112,789
Lenexa, KS: $72,930 - $102,324
Folsom, CA: $78,683 - $110,396
NOTE: This position falls under pay bands MA 17-18. Selectee's pay will be set between the MA 17-18 pay bands based on years of education and/or experience.
This job originated on www.usajobs.gov. For the full announcement and to apply, visit www.usajobs.gov/GetJob/ViewDetails/581845900. Only resumes submitted according to the instructions on the job announcement listed at www.usajobs.gov will be considered.