This Direct-Hire position is in the Food and Drug Administration and is located in the Office of Operations; Office of Information Management Technology in North Bethesda, Maryland which provide high quality, secure, and efficient IT solutions that enable the FDA to promote and protect the public health.Learn more about this agency
- Lead and direct the analysis, planning, and evaluation of counterintelligence and cybersecurity risks. Provide solutions to cybersecurity senior leadership to ensure the continued security of the FDA information environment.
- Research and review data at the classified and unclassified levels to identify information of value to the FDA Cybersecurity, Counterintelligence, and Insider Threat Program.
- Analyze data to assess risk to the FDA in support of foreign national visits and employment, foreign travel, law enforcement investigations, national security or insider threat inquiries, and cybersecurity related incidents.
- Personnel management responsibilities.
- Develop performance standards and evaluates employees? performance. Interviews and selects candidates for vacant positions and makes recommendations for promotion or reassignment.
- Conduct analysis, develop plans, evaluate counterintelligence and cybersecurity risks.
- Provide solutions to cybersecurity senior leadership to ensure the continued security of the FDA information environment.
This job originated on www.usajobs.gov. For the full announcement and to apply, visit www.usajobs.gov/GetJob/ViewDetails/581835800. Only resumes submitted according to the instructions on the job announcement listed at www.usajobs.gov will be considered.