This Direct-Hire position is in the Food and Drug Administration and is located in the Office of Operations; Office of Information Management Technology; Office of Information Security in Rockville, Maryland which provide high quality, secure, and efficient IT solutions that enable the FDA to promote and protect the public health.Learn more about this agency
- Serve as Supervisory Information Technology Specialist (Security) in providing oversight of cybersecurity and infrastructure operations.
- Manage the classification, investigation, escalation, resolution, and reporting of all high-severity infrastructure and cybersecurity incidents.
- Ensure the confidentiality, integrity and availability of information to prevent risk exposure and disruption to the Food and Drug Administration public health mission.
- Safeguard Information Technology operations and information in accordance with Federal Information Processing Standards and NIST special publication as applicable to maintain and further enhance FDA cybersecurity posture.
- Support network engineering, implementation, configuration and operational support for new and existing tools with in the infrastructure to prevent and mitigate risk.
- Coordinate intrusion attempts, network and application disruptions, coordinate escalation, and incident response activities
25% or less - You may be expected to travel for this position.
This job originated on www.usajobs.gov. For the full announcement and to apply, visit www.usajobs.gov/GetJob/ViewDetails/581835500. Only resumes submitted according to the instructions on the job announcement listed at www.usajobs.gov will be considered.