You will serve as a QUALITY ASSURANCE SPECIALIST (AIRCRAFT) in the Chief of Naval Air Training of NATC CORPUS CHRISTI.Learn more about this agency
- You will develop, administer, evaluate and coordinate comprehensive aircraft maintenance government quality assurance programs.
- You will identify, analyze, and provide solutions pertaining to acquisitions and maintenance quality assurance for all aircraft systems and aircraft training systems.
- You will ensure all program requirements are met, including all inspection and reporting requirements.
- You will review the accuracy of all aircraft maintenance administration documentation to include logs and records in a quality assurance database.
- You will develop and conduct various quality assurance training events with emphasis on work procedures and techniques appropriate to the work environment.
- You will develop local operating procedures based on applicable, regulations, and manuals to fit situations in maintenance and quality assurance.
- You will serve as a technical advisor on the principles and techniques of maintenance quality assurance.
- You will serve as a liaison for issues pertaining to quality assurance between the Training Air Wing, base and contractor.
Occasional travel - You may be expected to travel for this position.
Job family (Series)
This job originated on www.usajobs.gov. For the full announcement and to apply, visit www.usajobs.gov/GetJob/ViewDetails/581831000. Only resumes submitted according to the instructions on the job announcement listed at www.usajobs.gov will be considered.