About the Position: This position is with the 377th Theater Sustainment Command, 103rd Mission Support Element, 103 Expeditionary Sustainment Command, located in Des Moines, Iowa.Learn more about this agency
- Administer, control, and coordinate the command military and civilian drug testing and training programs.
- Manage and coordinate the substance abuse programs and urinalysis collection procedures of all civilian and military personnel.
- Develop and coordinate training for the drug testing program to meet annual prevention requirements.
- Provide new employee/Soldier orientations, supervisor classes, and community wide presentations to support Employee Assistance Program.
- Serve as technical advisor to direct supervisor, commanders, and civilian supervisors.
- Recommend changes in program procedures and directives for improvement and update to the program.
- Oversee the operation and operate forensic alcohol breathalyzer detection equipment.
Occasional travel - The business travel requirement is ten percent.
Job family (Series)
This job originated on www.usajobs.gov. For the full announcement and to apply, visit www.usajobs.gov/GetJob/ViewDetails/581825200. Only resumes submitted according to the instructions on the job announcement listed at www.usajobs.gov will be considered.