You will serve as a PHYSICIST in the Radiation Sciences Department of UNIF SRVS UNI OF THE HLTH SCI.Learn more about this agency
- You will develop next-generation procedures of irradiation of animals by using and adapting the newest technologies that emerged in radiation oncology.
- You will solve problems that would be considered novel or obscure.
- You will serve within the Institute as an expert in radiation physics and radiation measurements, contributes to formation of military radiation policy, and identifies new military research initiatives.
- You will collaborate with internal and external Federal, academic, and private industry scientists to conduct radiobiology research and provide major input for experimental designs.
- You will participates in interpretation of results of radiobiological experiments and advises radiobiologists on peculiarities, advantages, and limitations of particular radiation sources and irradiation techniques.
This job originated on www.usajobs.gov. For the full announcement and to apply, visit www.usajobs.gov/GetJob/ViewDetails/581806100. Only resumes submitted according to the instructions on the job announcement listed at www.usajobs.gov will be considered.