This vacancy is for multiple Mathematical Statistician positions located at the U.S. Census Bureau Headquarters in Suitland, Maryland. The Census Bureau is accessible from the Metro Rail Green Line – Suitland Station.
This Job Opportunity Announcement may be used to fill other Mathematical Statistician, GS-1529-13, FPL: 13 positions within the Census Bureau in the same geographical location with the same qualifications and specialized experience.Learn more about this agency
- Provide varied experience and points of view on survey and census activities.
- Design, plan, and implement production, research and evaluation projects for surveys and/or census activities.
- Provide guidance and advice for various methodological issues such as disclosure avoidance, data editing, and missing data.
- Write and run computer programs to perform production processes, analysis, research and evaluation activities.
- Direct the work of one or more staff members on a regular and recurring basis.
This job originated on www.usajobs.gov. For the full announcement and to apply, visit www.usajobs.gov/GetJob/ViewDetails/581786800. Only resumes submitted according to the instructions on the job announcement listed at www.usajobs.gov will be considered.