About the Position: This position is under the supervision of the Combat Service and Combat Services Support Readiness and Sustainment (R&S) Directorate, Transportation Systems PSID.Learn more about this agency
The referral list(s) generated by this announcement may be used to fill future vacancies in other organizations throughout the Integrated Logistics Support Center (ILSC).
- Develops requirements and scopes for equipment technical publications efforts.
- Establishes plans and schedules for achieving objectives of the publications program.
- Directs and controls the publication verification and validation program both at the contractor facilities and in the field.
- Coordinates with the Combined Arms Support Command (CASCOM), the Logistics Data Analysis Center (LDAC), and the Equipment Publications Control Office (EPCO) to ensure publications are in accordance with all military specifications.
- Administers publications start of work meetings, in-process reviews, and Integrated Project Teams.
- Trains interns and junior members of the team.
Occasional travel - You may be expected to travel for this position.
This job originated on www.usajobs.gov. For the full announcement and to apply, visit www.usajobs.gov/GetJob/ViewDetails/581728700. Only resumes submitted according to the instructions on the job announcement listed at www.usajobs.gov will be considered.