The incumbent serves as a staff member directly supporting clinical dietetics, food production, service administration and the Chief of Nutrition and Food Services as the administrative consultant responsible for the administrative planning, organization, development, direction, and evaluation of multiple sections.Learn more about this agency
Major duties include but are not limited to:
- Establish internal procedures to control deadlines, progress reports, and directives and develops procedures to increase the general flow of information and overcome obstacles in the administrative process.
- Prepares and updates all Standard Operating Procedures (SOPs) for Subsistence Supply Procurement.
- Reviews, rewrites, or initiates technical and administrative policies and procedures.
- Schedules or coordinates all service meetings, prepares agenda, and prepares minutes.
- Completes and reviews reports; analyzes trends, timeliness of processing actions, and status of numerous actions and identifies deficiencies or discrepancies.
- Develops and submits service budget requirements and performs frequent analysis on the status of resource allocation and spending requests.
- Serves as a purchase cardholder and approving official for equipment, supplies and commodities procurements and tracks purchases to ensure other cardholders are adhering to the procurement requirements.
- Establishes procedures for the receipt, review, and follow-up on requisitions for purchases from Federal and special funds.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
Work Schedule: Monday - Friday 8am - 4:30pm
Telework: Not Available
Virtual: This is not a virtual position.
Position Description/PD#: Administrative Officer/PD028600
Relocation/Recruitment Incentives: Not Authorized
Financial Disclosure Report: Not required
Job family (Series)
This job originated on www.usajobs.gov. For the full announcement and to apply, visit www.usajobs.gov/GetJob/ViewDetails/581723700. Only resumes submitted according to the instructions on the job announcement listed at www.usajobs.gov will be considered.