This position is being recruited under 10 USC 1599f into the Cyber Excepted Service and does NOT convey eligibility to be converted to the Competitive Service. It has been identified as a position necessary to carry out and support the mission of the US Cyber Command.Learn more about this agency
It is in the Professional Work Category at the Senior Work Level within the CES Occupational Structure. It is located in the DISA OC/4ENO DIRECTORATE (FE11).
- Serves as an IT Specialist (SYSANALYSIS) Team Lead responsible for onboarding mission partners to new service offering.
- Planning, design, and implementation of new information systems to meet the requirements of customer organizations, as well as achieves the goals of the program.
- Consults with customers to identify requirements, conducts business process reengineering, trade-off studies, develops cost estimates for IT systems, and ensures the integration of all system components.
- These components consist of procedures, databases, policies, software, hardware, and cybersecurity.
- Coordinates all assigned projects, both within and outside the organization, and ensures the project proceeds smoothly and is integrated with all other related efforts.
- Prepares and presents oral and written briefings on various issues, operations, capabilities, and limitations to all technical and managerial levels of personnel.
Occasional travel - You may be expected to travel for this position.
Job family (Series)
This job originated on www.usajobs.gov. For the full announcement and to apply, visit www.usajobs.gov/GetJob/ViewDetails/581710000. Only resumes submitted according to the instructions on the job announcement listed at www.usajobs.gov will be considered.