About the Position: This position is with the U.S. Army Engineer Research and Development Center (ERDC), Executive Office, Vicksburg, MS.Learn more about this agency
- Serve as the International Liaison and the Director of the International Research office of the Engineering Research and Development Center (ERDC).
- Act as the focal point for ERDC international science and technology engagement, delivering an integrated ERDC-wide approach.
- Facilitate cooperation across ERDCs direct and reimbursable research portfolios to leverage international capabilities, accelerate U.S. based research and development, and improve interoperability with partner nations.
- Receive input from ERDCs Research and Development Area Lead Technical Directors, the Office of Research and Technology Transfer, and other ERDC offices and programs.
- Identifies, facilitates, develops, enhances and sustains ERDC relationships with the international Science and Technology organizations including military research establishments, industry, and academia.
- Sets priorities to align ERDC international engagements with the broader Department of Defense international enterprise, ensuring ERDC activities are aligned with DoD and Army priorities and strategic National goals.
- Coordinates participation with multiple reimbursable funding programs supporting international Science and Technology activities by identifying opportunities, reviewing proposals and providing feedback, and coordinating endorsements and support.
- Develop and expand networks, promote teaming and assist in operational and research programs.
- Promote and arrange training and technical exchange opportunities.
- Organize, sponsor and host international visits to ERDC and plan and execute overseas visits for US Army personnel with key international partners.
- Promote and market the linkage and alignment of ERDC's unique and robust capabilities with specific warfighter requirements.
25% or less - Business Travel may be 25% or less.
Job family (Series)
This job originated on www.usajobs.gov. For the full announcement and to apply, visit www.usajobs.gov/GetJob/ViewDetails/581687000. Only resumes submitted according to the instructions on the job announcement listed at www.usajobs.gov will be considered.