This is a Direct Hire Authority (DHA) solicitation utilizing the DHA for Certain Personnel of the DoD Workforce to recruit and appoint qualified candidates to positions in the competitive service.Learn more about this agency
About the Position: There are two vacancies for Interdisciplinary positions located at the U.S. Army Test & Evaluation Command, White Sands Test Center, Range Operations Directorate at White Sands, New Mexico.
- Serve as an instrumentation intern/specialist applying principles, techniques, and practices of electronics engineering, as well as system calibration and theory.
- With direction from supervision, perform tasks related to the instrumentation (Radars, GPS, Transponder systems, optics, telemetry, etc.) systems.
- Assist with any problems or questions regarding direction, methods, or techniques.
- Ability and skill in modifying and/or establishing new precedents, making significant departures from previous approaches to similar projects.
- Effectively and efficiently exchange information with a wide range of individuals by oral and written communication.
- These duties are described at the full performance level of GS-12. The duties at the GS-07, GS-09, GS-11 grade levels are developmental leading to such performance.
Occasional travel - You may be expected to travel for this position.
12 - Full performance level for this position is at the GS-12.
Job family (Series)
This job originated on www.usajobs.gov. For the full announcement and to apply, visit www.usajobs.gov/GetJob/ViewDetails/581679400. Only resumes submitted according to the instructions on the job announcement listed at www.usajobs.gov will be considered.