These positions are part of the Business Office and are located at the Call Center in Tulsa Oklahoma. The incumbent will collaboratively work with an interdisciplinary aligned care team or any other specialty clinic to coordinate & assist in the health care of Veteran patients.Learn more about this agency
**THIS ANNOUNCEMENT HAS BEEN AMENDED TO REFLECT MODIFICATION TO REQUIRED DOCUMENTS**
This position will support the Federal Government's response efforts to COVID-19. Duties include but are not limited to:
- Works with patient care team to effectively provide, manage and support VA Health care to patients.
- Communicates effectively with the patient, private health care providers and facilities, insurance carriers, VA Medical Centers and other Federal or private agencies.
- Interacts with both internal and external customers to schedule, cancel, and/or re-schedule patients appointments and/or consults.
- Verifies and updates patient/Veterans demographics.
- Performs basic eligibility.
- Participates in team meetings to manage and plan patient care.
- Conducts overview of current, new and over the counter medications with the patient in preparation for visit with the provider.
- Refers all questions requiring immediate medical attention to the appropriate health care team member.
- Participates and provides input in problem solving on operational issues or procedures in team meetings, and performs follow up actions if required.
Financial Disclosure Report: Not required
Job family (Series)
This job originated on www.usajobs.gov. For the full announcement and to apply, visit www.usajobs.gov/GetJob/ViewDetails/581660700. Only resumes submitted according to the instructions on the job announcement listed at www.usajobs.gov will be considered.