You will serve as the division Head of the Strategic Systems Analysis and Assurance Division (A10) and be responsible for the leadership and supervision through subordinate supervisors or Branch HeadsLearn more about this agency
- You will be responsible for oversight of geo-ballistic research, targeting system engineering and analysis, allocation of system requirements to software, specifying software requirements, developing software, performing testing and analysis.
- You will be responsible for oversight of Quality Assurance initiatives for the Trident Strategic Weapons System and the Attack Weapons Control System.
- You will be responsible for the leadership and supervision of approximately one hundred fifty (150) scientists and engineers in a research and development environment.
- You will provide strategic and technical leadership for all Division programs, holds accountability for the overall quality, timeliness and fiscal aspects of Division products and is ultimately accountable for all commitments made by the Division.
- You will perform the full range of supervisory duties including human resources, recruiting, workforce development, strategic alignment, succession planning, program staffing, EEO, and diversity.
Occasional travel - You may be expected to travel for this position.
Job family (Series)
This job originated on www.usajobs.gov. For the full announcement and to apply, visit www.usajobs.gov/GetJob/ViewDetails/581644500. Only resumes submitted according to the instructions on the job announcement listed at www.usajobs.gov will be considered.