This is a Direct Hire Authority (DHA) solicitation utilizing the DHA for Certain DoD Personnel to recruit and appoint qualified candidates to positions in the competitive service. Your resume will not be reviewed for qualifications until a selection is made.Learn more about this agency
This position is a TERM position. It is time-limited and may be extended up to a maximum of eight years.
About the Position:
Serve as the Risk Management Division Chief.
- Serve as the Risk Management Division Chief; responsible for planning, controlling, and managing division projects, personnel supervision of day-to-day operations of the Division.
- Supervise the execution of the Risk Management Framework (RMF) Security Control Assessor (SCA) mission as defined in the National Institutes of Science and Technology (NIST), Department of Defense (DOD), and Army guidance.
- Keep abreast of all current cybersecurity policies from DoD and Army agencies and understand Programs of Record across the Army, maintaining contacts as required.
- Coach, mentor, and train employees and program level Information System Security Manager (ISSM) in RMF implementation, operation, and maintenance, including use of the Enterprise Mission Assurance Support Service.
- Provide oversight of IT capabilities for compliance with RMF and evaluates security risk of operating assigned systems on the DOD Information Network (DODIN).
- Plan and assign work, set priorities, advise employees on program goals and objectives, and make decisions on work problems presented by employees.
- Advise, counsel, and instruct employees on both work and administrative requirements.
- Support procedures and processes within the command to document the status of IT capability assessment and/or authorization.
- Provide oversight for announced and unannounced cybersecurity assessments within the headquarters (HQ), subordinate commands, and organizations across the Army.
Occasional travel - Up to 5% Business Travel required.
This job originated on www.usajobs.gov. For the full announcement and to apply, visit www.usajobs.gov/GetJob/ViewDetails/581633900. Only resumes submitted according to the instructions on the job announcement listed at www.usajobs.gov will be considered.