About the Position:Learn more about this agency
The position is located at: 108th Training Command (Initial Entry Training), Internal Review, 104th Training Division at Joint Base Lewis-McChord, Washington
- Develop process to execute Audit Readiness.
- Prepare lead sheets to identify weaknesses in internal controls
- Evaluate findings for validity.
- Review automated accounting and financial systems.
- Oversee implementation of applicable laws, regulations, and directives.
- Conduct in-depth research and analysis.
Occasional travel - The business travel requirement is 20%.
This job originated on www.usajobs.gov. For the full announcement and to apply, visit www.usajobs.gov/GetJob/ViewDetails/581625600. Only resumes submitted according to the instructions on the job announcement listed at www.usajobs.gov will be considered.