This position is in the Professional Work Category at the Senior Work Level within the CES Occupational Structure.Learn more about this agency
This position is for DISA White House Communications Agency at Bolling AFB, Washington D.C.This is an Excepted Service position and does not confer eligibility to be converted to the Competitive Service. If you are a current Federal Career/Career-Conditional employee, you will be placed on an Excepted appointment under 10 U.S.C. 1599f.
- Develops and presents technical briefings for supported customers regarding the development and execution of IT strategies, plans, project schedules, and budget estimates.
- Provides direction and guidance to multi-disciplinary teams specializing in full-stack web development.
- Plans, designs, implements, and maintains database solutions in support of enterprise information services including internally developed applications, third-party applications, off-the-shelf software products, and data reporting systems.
- Oversees contractual services in support of authentication protocol support, hardware requirements, load-balancing strategies, and federated services.
- Provides direction and guidance to a team of business process analysists focused on developing and improving the enterprises proprietary application systems.
Occasional travel - You may be expected to travel for this position.
Job family (Series)
This job originated on www.usajobs.gov. For the full announcement and to apply, visit www.usajobs.gov/GetJob/ViewDetails/581614700. Only resumes submitted according to the instructions on the job announcement listed at www.usajobs.gov will be considered.