There are multiple internship positions available throughout the state of Nebraska being filled under the Pathways Student Internship Authority. If selected, the actual duty location will be determined by the State/Selecting official. The available locations are as follows:
- Scottsbluff, NE
- Chadron, NE
Student Trainees will perform the duties under direct supervision. Learn more about this agency
- Performs a variety of survey work to develop topographic, cross section, profile, and other types of duty for use by a professional engineer.
- Operates and is trained in the operation of engineering instruments such as an engineer's level, hand level, laser level, total station, data collector, and GPS.
- Operates a personal computer to process data, organize data, type design reports, estimate costs, calculate material quantities, and perform simple hydrology and hydraulic calculations
- Assists with construction inspection and layout for conservation structures for adherence to plans and specifications.
- Assists technicians in evaluating the needs and feasibility of proposed conservation projects.
Occasional travel - You may be expected to travel for this position.
Job family (Series)
This job originated on www.usajobs.gov. For the full announcement and to apply, visit www.usajobs.gov/GetJob/ViewDetails/581579400. Only resumes submitted according to the instructions on the job announcement listed at www.usajobs.gov will be considered.