This is a public notice flyer to notify interested applicants of anticipated vacancies. Applications will NOT be accepted through this flyer. Interested applicants should review the "How to Apply" section of this flyer for more information on how to be considered. This flyer will be used as positions become available. There may or may not be actual vacancies filled from this flyer.Learn more about this agency
- Serve as on-site Government health physics representative during the Decommissioning of the SM-1 Nuclear Power Plant.
- Ensure contractor?s implementation of the SM-1 radiation protection plan and procedures comply with the Army decommissioning permit and applicable regulations.
- Review and study radiation related documents to ensure accuracy and compliance with USACE, Federal, State and Local regulations.
- Assess the level of risk associated with the radiation hazards of operations and projects that are restoring site conditions for unrestricted radiological release.
- Communicate with stakeholders to ensure an understanding of the scope of work for the technical aspect of the District Radiation Control program.
50% or less - You may be expected to travel for this position.
Job family (Series)
This job originated on www.usajobs.gov. For the full announcement and to apply, visit www.usajobs.gov/GetJob/ViewDetails/581572500. Only resumes submitted according to the instructions on the job announcement listed at www.usajobs.gov will be considered.