Are you looking for a leadership opportunity in a progressive organization dedicated to continuous improvement? DCAA is ranked in the top third of the "Best Places to Work in the Federal Government." Join the elite cadre of audit managers who have made DCAA their employer of choice. You will be providing a unique service to your country and making a difference in the lives of Americans everywhere!Learn more about this agency
Reemployed annuitant: This vacancy does not meet the criteria for appointment of annuitants.
- Serves as Field Audit Office (FAO) Assistant for Quality assisting the FAO Manager in handling a variety of audit-related assignments, audit processes, and/or audit interim and pre-issuance reviews of FAO audits work papers and reports
- Standards (GAGAS) and Agency policy/guidelines/procedures.
- Works with the supervisory auditors and respective audit teams to improve the overall quality and timeliness of office work product (e.g. work papers and audit reports).
- Provides training to audit teams highlighting particular technical areas of special interest to improve audit quality and enhance staff technical proficiencies.
- May perform a variety of special projects that involve DoD policy implications, contractor sensitivity, potential Congressional or media interest, and/or impact Agency/Region mission needs.
25% or less - You may be expected to travel for this position.
This job originated on www.usajobs.gov. For the full announcement and to apply, visit www.usajobs.gov/GetJob/ViewDetails/581548500. Only resumes submitted according to the instructions on the job announcement listed at www.usajobs.gov will be considered.