THIS IS A NATIONAL GUARD TITLE 32 EXCEPTED SERVICE POSITION.
This National Guard position is for a Logistics Management Specialist, Position Description Number D1177000 and is part of the WY Training Center Command, National Guard.Learn more about this agency
The purpose of this position is to function as the logistics manager of the organization responsible for accomplishment and oversight of logistics plans, activities, and actions.
(1) Develops, implements and evaluates the logistic policies for the organization.
(2) Ensures compliance with the command supply discipline program, command maintenance discipline program, and other directed command inspection programs.
(3) Provides guidance and funds management for all decentralized logistic funds.
(4) May be required to represent the National Guard and the unit Commander in the community.
(5) Provides technical guidance and assistance to all organizational logistic personnel pertaining to the accountability of all property assigned to the organization.
** This is NOT an all-inclusive list of duties. **
Occasional travel - You may be expected to travel for this position.
This job originated on www.usajobs.gov. For the full announcement and to apply, visit www.usajobs.gov/GetJob/ViewDetails/581544400. Only resumes submitted according to the instructions on the job announcement listed at www.usajobs.gov will be considered.