Who May Be Considered:
- Status Candidates
- Land Management Eligibles under the Land Management Workforce Flexibility Act.
- View common definitions of terms found in this announcement.
This position is located in the Cybersecurity and Infrastructure Security Agency (CISA), Infrastructure Security Division (ISD). Learn more about this agency
The ISD focuses on protecting critical infrastructure from all hazards by managing risk and enhancing resilience through collaboration with the critical infrastructure community, which includes private sector owners, operators, and employees; State, local, tribal, and territorial officials; and other Federal agencies.
The primary purpose of the position is to serve as the Counter-Improvised Explosive Device (C-IED) Strategy, Integration and Communications (CSIC) Program Specialist. In this position, you will oversee and manage activities across the Office of Bombing Prevention (OBP) related to program management and support. Typical work assignments include:
- Develop, coordinate, and implement strategic Federal, DHS, and agency counter-IED plans and programs of national scope and impact to include development of goals, objectives, measures of effectiveness (MOE) and measures of performance (MOP), implementation strategies, and resource analysis and identification.
- Manage the OBP Executive Secretariat contract which is responsible for all incoming taskings and requests for information.
- Guide and manage the filing system for all OBP documents, data, and information.
- Prepare decision papers, reports, and analyses on OBP activities for senior policy and decision makers. Writes memos, speeches, talking points, briefings and other correspondence.
- Frequently serves as the OBP spokesperson to security groups and public audiences.
- Serve as a Contractor Officer Representative, responsible for managing and executing contracts within established cost, schedule, and performance.
25% or less - You may be expected to travel for this position.
This job originated on www.usajobs.gov. For the full announcement and to apply, visit www.usajobs.gov/GetJob/ViewDetails/581540700. Only resumes submitted according to the instructions on the job announcement listed at www.usajobs.gov will be considered.