Who May Be Considered:
- Status Candidates
- Land Management Eligibles under the Land Management Workforce Flexibility Act.
- View common definitions of terms found in this announcement.
This position is located within the Department of Homeland Security (DHS), Cybersecurity and Infrastructure Security Agency (CISA), Office of the Director, Office of the Chief Financial Officer. The incumbent reports to the Associate Chief for Financial Management. The Cybersecurity and Infrastructure Security Agency (CISA) is the Nation's risk advisor, working with partners to defend against today's threats and collaborating with industry to build more secure and resilient infrastructure for the future.
The primary purpose of the position is to serve as a Program Manager, and more specifically to oversee CISA's effort to migrate to a new financial system as part of DHS's larger financial system modernization effort. In this position, you will serve as a consultant to senior management on the full range of matters pertaining to acquisition programs. Typical work assignments include:
- Plan and evaluate the activities of acquisition programs.
- Plan, create, review and submit the acquisition program budget that meets the Life Cycle Cost Estimate Budget.
- Support the planning and implementation of the contract strategy to procure services and goods necessary for the program.
- Develop, evaluate and implement acquisition related policies, procedures and guidance to support the execution of agency programs.
- Develop acquisition related responses.
Job family (Series)
This job originated on www.usajobs.gov. For the full announcement and to apply, visit www.usajobs.gov/GetJob/ViewDetails/581503500. Only resumes submitted according to the instructions on the job announcement listed at www.usajobs.gov will be considered.