About the Position: Serves as the project manager assuring the efficient, effective, and timely accomplishment and coordination for military/Reserve projects.Learn more about this agency
- Concept and principles required to perform project management responsibilities for vertical construction projects to include technical knowledge of the project being managed.
- Manage defined project scope, schedule, cost, and quality, for various large and complex vertical construction facilities, working closely with customers and stakeholders.
- Monitor and maintain project's milestone dates and budget throughout its life cycle.
- Work and communicate with clients and customers to satisfy their expectations and commitment to continuous improvement of quality services.
- Lead cross-functional team, stakeholders, users, regulatory agencies, etc., to work towards project success.
25% or less - You may be expected to travel for this position 25% or the time or less.
Job family (Series)
This job originated on www.usajobs.gov. For the full announcement and to apply, visit www.usajobs.gov/GetJob/ViewDetails/581494300. Only resumes submitted according to the instructions on the job announcement listed at www.usajobs.gov will be considered.